The Pag-IBIG agency is a well-known Philippine government agency that handles housing programs for Filipinos. In case you want to contact the Pag-IBIG hotline or if you have inquiries, we have listed their telephone number and other ways to contact them in this article. Please see the guide below.
The Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF), which is more popularly known as Pag-IBIG Fund, is a government agency whose mandate is geared towards housing assistance for Filipinos. Though the agency has a very specific mandate, there are a lot of things that require their members to reach out to the powers that be at Pag-IBIG before they can be resolved.
In an effort to improve its service levels and offer better resolution and faster response to its members’ concerns, Pag-IBIG Fund has created the Pag-IBIG Fund Contact Center. They also forged partnerships with BPO companies to make sure that they are living in accordance with the Pag-IBIG Fund mantra: bigger, better, faster.
- What is the Pag-IBIG Hotline Number?
- Why would a member need to contact Pag-IBIG?
- How much time does it take for Pag-IBIG Fund to respond?
- What are the different ways to contact Pag-IBIG Fund?
- 1. Send an email to any Pag-IBIG Fund personnel.
- 2. Follow Pag-IBIG Fund Official Facebook Page
- 3. Call Pag-IBIG Fund Hotline Number
- 4. Use the Pag-IBIG Fund Contact Form
- 5. Chat with a Pag-IBIG Fund service agent
- 6. Subscribe to Pag-IBIG Fund Official YouTube Channel
- 7. Send an SMS or Text Inquiries
- 8. Send a snail mail to Pag-IBIG Fund.
- 9. Visit a Pag-IBIG Fund Branch
What is the Pag-IBIG Hotline Number?
8-724-4244 is the Pag-IBIG fund Services hotline number. You may contact this call center number should you have any questions. Call 8-Pag-IBIG (or 8-724-4244)
Why would a member need to contact Pag-IBIG?
Many Pag-IBIG members have expressed interest and need to contact HDMF for many reasons. In particular, the need to contact Pag-IBIG Fund crops up when the members find that it isn’t enough to search for answers to their concerns on Google.
Some of the inquiries that Pag-IBIG Fund receives has something to do with general and specific information on the following:
- member identification (MID) number
- housing loans
- retirement claims
- short-terms loans
- member contributions
- general information, and housing loans
- requests for consolidation of records
- claims inquiry and request
- billing statement for housing loans
- Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card, and
- status of the housing loan application.
How much time does it take for Pag-IBIG Fund to respond?
To these inquiries, Pag-IBIG responds depending upon the nature of the concern, and the timeline for each response varies according to the following:
- For Pag-IBIG hotline queries, Pag-IBIG members and non-members can expect a response within one hour.
- For simple queries related to any general information as well as complaints, the response time is expected within three (3) working days..
- Complex queries involving policy and loan-related queries or queries that require coordination with other Pag-IBIG offices, including grave complaints, would require ten (10) working days.
What are the different ways to contact Pag-IBIG Fund?
Since Pag-IBIG Fund officially launched the Virtual Pag-IBIG website page as an online portal for the Pag-IBIG Fund Services last December 12, 2019, Pag-IBIG Fund members were provided with easier and more convenient access to Pag-IBIG Fund services. This also means that more options to reach out to them were made available to those who need it.
To learn more about the different ways to contact Pag-IBIG Fund, we rounded up a list of the different communication channels, along with a simple guide on how to use them.
1. Send an email to any Pag-IBIG Fund personnel.
One of the easiest and perhaps the most effective ways to contact Pag-IBIG Fund is to send it via email.
To do this, members and non-member alike may simply compose an email detailing their inquiries and concerns and send it to the designated email addresses listed below:
Pag-IBIG Fund email address: email@example.com
2. Follow Pag-IBIG Fund Official Facebook Page
Another way to do this is to reach out to Pag-IBIG Fund via their official Facebook page.
To do this, you must first follow the Pag-IBIG Fund’s official Facebook page for the latest news and updates regarding their programs and services. You may then use the Comments section to raise your inquiries and concerns.
3. Call Pag-IBIG Fund Hotline Number
One alternative to reach out to Pag-IBIG Fund is by calling their Hotline Number (+632)8-724-4244. Though members and non-members may reach out to Pag-IBIG Fund at any time of the day now. Before the launch of the 24/7 hotline, inquiries or concerns are addressed based on the nature of the concern. Before the 24/7 hotline was available, members could call Pag-IBIG during weekdays and from 8am to 5pm only.
4. Use the Pag-IBIG Fund Contact Form
Sending a message to Pag-IBIG Fund can be done via the Email Us Form on the Pag-IBIG Fund website for your concerns and inquiries.
To do so, you would just have to fill-up the form with the required information, then select your concern from the drop-down menu. The details of the inquiry or concern can be listed in the Message box. Once done, you can key in the code in the blank space and then click the SEND button.
5. Chat with a Pag-IBIG Fund service agent
Any inquiries or concerns about Pag-IBIG services can be addressed if you will have a chat with a Pag-IBIG Fund service agent. The Chat with us features of the Virtual Pag-IBIG Fund is available 24/7, so a Pag-IBIG Fund Service Agent will always be ready to answer your inquiries or resolve any concerns you may have with your Pag-IBIG Fund membership.
To do this, you will just need to click the chat operator avatar on the lower right of the Virtual Pag-IBIG Home page. Then, fill out the form and select the specific concern that you want to ask or clarify. Once done, click the Submit button. A Pag-IBIG service agent will get back to you to address your concern.
Note that once you click the chat button at the bottom of the page, you will need to prepare your Pag-IBIG member ID (MID) for faster processing of your queries. Alternatively, you can use the website’s contact form.
6. Subscribe to Pag-IBIG Fund Official YouTube Channel
To contact the Pag-IBIG Fund Official YouTube Channel, you will need to subscribe to the Pag-IBIG Fund Official YouTube Channel first, so you’ll see all the latest videos and updates about their services. You may then use the Comments section to ask them to address your inquiries and concerns.
Here is the link to the Pag-IBIG YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/user/pagibigfundHDMF
7. Send an SMS or Text Inquiries
Another way to reach out to Pag-IBIG Fund is by sending an SMS or text inquiry. To reach out to Pag-IBIG Fund this way, you will just need to send a text message to 09178884363 or 09188984363.
8. Send a snail mail to Pag-IBIG Fund.
If you want to go old-fashioned and send a snail mail to Pag-IBIG Fund, it is also an available option.
To do this, you will just need to send your letters to Members Relations Department (MRD) which is located at this address:
2nd Flr, JELP Business Solution Center, 409 Shaw Boulevard, Brgy. Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City, Philippines
You may also send your letters directly to the concerned Pag-IBIG Branch or Department, and have it addressed to the Office of the Manager.
9. Visit a Pag-IBIG Fund Branch
As a last resort, you may also go to any Pag-IBIG Branch in your region or province for your inquiries and concerns. If you decide to do this, then here is a complete list of all the offices of Pag-IBIG Fund in the Philippines.