21 foreign or direct recruitment agencies were blacklisted and 19 local firms have had their license either suspended or cancelled as the Philippine government continue to enforce strict measures to protect the overseas Filipino workers (OFW).
In a report, Philippine Overseas Employment Agency (POEA) Administrator Bernard Olalia had said that the intensified regulatory cleansing will help weed out the misfits in the overseas placement industry.
He also claimed that the PRAs whose licences got cancelled were found to have been violating rules from January to July. He also shared that some had appealed and there were a few that got the cancellation reversed during he process.
The list was made public to help people avoid making contact with these agencies, Olalia had also said.
The 19 disqualified foreign recruitment agencies or direct employers are as follows:
- AV Global Harvest PTE Ltd.
- Isa Khoury Metal Industries Ltd. and Amir Khoury
- Raffles International Christian School
- Al Tauqueet Trading and Services Est/Al Tauqet Trading & Services Co.
- Noora Salem Saad Office for Recruitment of Domestic Helpers Office
- All Pro Recruitment Agency
- Marwan Slim
- Food Equipment Supplying Company Limited (Fesco) & Thaer H. Abdou
- Wanasah Manpower Supply & Mohammed Naser Al Naser
- Bader Contracting & Trading Company/Bard Cont and Trad
- Speedy Tech Electronics Co. Ltd., Staff Buro Staffing
- Candice Cruz and Allan John Wilton
- Jalal Al Jalal Construction Est./ Al Nassr AhssaTrading Contracting Company/Jalal Al
- Jalal/Saad Saleh Al Jalal
- Marhaba Shopping Center
- Hadi Al Hamroor Contracting Est. and Fawzi Al Najrani Est./Fouzi Saleh Najrani Contracting
- Yacht Tours Maldives Pvt. Ltd.
- Al Falax Electronics Equipment and Supplies Company/Al Falak Equipment
- Agensi Pekerjaan YSL SDN BHD Lim Pooling and Saw Boon Foong
- West Labour Supply and Abdalla Ali Adalla Alsari
- Tsaheel Al Janoob Office for Recruitment
- Al Bahli Manpower Recruiting Office & Omar Saad Al Hamad
- Special Manpower Supply.
Some agencies were fined and suspended from January to July, including the following:
- Double M Marine Services
- Danasan Manpower & Management Services
- Summit Placement and Resources, Masters International Placement
- Farland Personnel Management Corp.
- Corinthians Placement Services
- Ankor Management & Services & Consultant;
- HBO International Manpower Services
- Century High HR Inc.
- First Champion & International Entertainment Inc.
- Jamal Human Resource, Farland Personnel Management Corp.
- Boom International Recruitment Agency
- Workgroup International Manpower Services
- Osims Oriental Skills International
- Health Carousel Philippines Inc.
- Mitch International Recruitment Agency
- Falcon Maritime & Allied Services.
A few agencies got their licenses cancelled. These are:
- Rufean International Resources
- Ace Globe Management Consultancy Services Corp
- Federal Overseas Manpower Inc.
- American Prime Manpower Services Inc.
- Filhigh-GNS, Inc.
- Danasan Manpower & Management Service
- Pacific Ace Human Resources Corporation
- Highway Manpower Services & Promotion, Inc
- M&P Employment Inc.