Ruru Global Recruitment Services, Inc. (RGRSI) is a Philippine land-based recruitment agency licensed by the Department of Migrant Workers (DMW) specializing in fulfilling manpower shortage by placing Filipino professionals and skilled workers with their international partners for overseas employment.
As an agency, Ruru Global has been giving their best service using the 50-year-old tradition of business excellence that they have inherited from their predecessors. On top of that, they have made it entirely their own by injecting the Ruru Global brand of compassionate, dynamic, diverse, reputable, and seasoned veterans of the industry. Through the years, they have not only kept up with their commitment to high-quality service and professional solutions, but they have also made it a point to innovate and improve in ways that help them make a difference to all their stakeholders.
Ruru Global has always been clear about the kind of quality work that they do. Whether it’s for their client or their talents, being the agency to provide good opportunities that will make a difference is, and always will be the very standard that their formidable business built upon and developed. It’s also with this that they successfully ventured into global recruitment and become a leading player in the industry of international deployment.
What is Ruru Global Recruitment Services, Inc. Landbased Agency (RGRSI)?
Ruru Global Recruitment Services, Inc. (RGRSI) is a recruitment agency in the Philippines incorporated in 2009 as part of the expansion efforts of the AGS Group of Companies, a formidable business conglomerate with over 50 years of professional experience. As an independent company, Ruru Global has become one of the global markets’ gatekeeper to hoards of talented and reliable Filipino professionals who are looking to enter the international market. It is safe to say that with Ruru Global, the Filipinos’ English-speaking abilities, quality education, excellent skills, and professional work ethics have received their fair share of attention.
For years, they have obliged themselves to be the stepping stone of Filipino talents looking to get paired with dependable companies in the international scene. They keep to it by developing a dependable internal team of experienced agents and building a stable network of international business partners. Their vision of becoming the best bridge between talents and companies not only sustained, but also helped create reasonable revenues that allowed them to withstand the constant ups and downs in the industries and markets worldwide.
For the last 12 years, Ruru Global has been faithful in its desire to help contribute to nation-building with their “people-first” mentality. They have, for all purpose and intents, proven that being relatively new in the field doesn’t mean international employers would balk at going to them to fulfill their human resource requirements, especially with the kind of quality service they were showing in deploying world-class Filipino workers.
List of Job Vacancies in Ruru Global Recruitment Services, Inc. Landbased Agency
As an agency, Ruru Global Recruitment Services, Inc. has been providing talented Filipino professionals to fulfill manpower shortages in many parts of the world. Some of the places where their service has been of utmost help to include:
- South Korea
- Guam, USA
- Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- Sultanate of Oman
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Turks & Caicos
As far as jobs are concerned. Ruru Global has been offering jobs in the following fields/categories:
- Hotel and Restaurant
- Food and Beverage
- Technical and Skilled Work
- Oil and Gas
They have been deploying their sourced and screened Filipino talents for the following occupational capacities:
- Conveyor Belt Splicer
- Car Tinter
- Car Protection Installer
- Ref & AC Technician
- Warehouse in Charge
- Cake Artist
- Cake Decorator
- Chocolate Bonbon Artist
- Pastry Chef
- Chef / Cook
- Registered Nurse
- Staff Nurse
- QC Supervisors
- Civil QC Inspectors
- Coating QC Inspectors
- Welding QC Inspectors
- Equipment & Rotary QC Inspectors
- E & I QC Inspectors
- Telecom QC Inspectors
- ROL 702 GTO Operator (Offset
- SP 102 Operator (Diecut)
- CD2 Operator (Offset)
- Stamping Operator
- UV Operator
- Paper Bag Machine Operator
- Folding & Gluing Machine Operator
- Production Supervisor (Printing)
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Graphic Designer
- Sales Representative
- Purchasing Assistant
- Management Assistant
- Maintenance (Electrical)
- Maintenance (Mechanical)
- Car Painter, Car Plumber
- Car Mechanic
- Auto Transmission Technician
- Electrical Commissioning Technician
- Instrument Commissioning Technician
- Electrical Commissioning Foreman
- Instrument Commissioning Foreman
- GIS Analyst
- ERP Support Specialist
Some of the companies that Ruru Global has forged partnerships with include:
- GTech (Doha)
- AMAB Est.
- BAC Company (Jeddah)
- Basil Saad Al Ghamdi Sweets Factory (Jeddah)
- Full Flavor Restaurant (Al Qatif)
- Gentle Touch Medical Center (Qurayyat)
- High Core Medical Center (Alrass-Qassim)
- Qei Est (for Saudi Aramco Project)
- International Printing Company (Jeddah)
- MSAS Car Maintenance Workshop (Qatif)
- Pink Finger Salon (Taif)
- Time to Repair Workshop (Riyadh)
- Saudi Arabia Octavo
For the latest updates on the available jobs via Ruru Global, applicants are encouraged to visit either their Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/ruruglobal/) or their Jobstreet account (https://www.jobstreet.com.ph/en/job-search/jobs-at-ruru-global-recruitment-services-inc/) to learn more.
Also Read: How to Become an OFW and Work Abroad
How to Apply for a Job via Ruru Global Recruitment Services, Inc. Landbased Agency
Applying at Ruru Global is a simple and straightforward process. If you want to join the global workforce through them, then here’s how to do it:
Via the Ruru Global website:
- Visit the Ruru Global Recruitment Services, Inc. website by visiting https://www.rururecruitment.com/.
- Hover your mouse over the Applicants tab and click Upload Resume (https://www.rururecruitment.com/upload.php) so you get redirected to the online application form.
- Once there, fill out the form with the following information:
- Full name (First and Last Name)
- Position desired (first and second)
- Other Skills
- Mobile Number
- Total Domestic Experience (in Years)
- Total Overseas Experience (in Years)
- National Occupational Classification (NOC) (if applicable)
- Welder Qualification Test (WQT) (if applicable)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) or Saudi Arabia’s Driver’s License (if applicable)
- ARAMCO SAP Number (if applicable)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) certification (if applicable)
- National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) certification (if applicable)
- Hit Upload.
- Submit your comprehensive resume in MS Word format by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Don’t forget to put in your desired position in the subject line of your email.
- Visit the Ruru Global Jobstreet page (https://www.jobstreet.com.ph/en/job-search/jobs-at-ruru-global-recruitment-services-inc/).
- Click on your desired position and hit the Apply Now button.
- Then either Login and Apply (if you already have a Jobstreet account) or Signup and Apply (if you don’t have a Jobstreet account just yet).
Please do note some of the basic documentary requirements that applicants need to prepare as well:
- Resume with detailed job description
- Employment Certificates
- Certificate of Training’s and Seminars Attended
- Valid copy of Passport and NBI Clearance
- 3pcs. most recent 2×2 Photo
Applicants must also note the following application and deployment timeline:
Ruru Global Recruitment Services, Inc. Landbased Agency in Video
To learn more about what Ruru Global Recruitment Services, Inc. has to offer, then feel free to watch this video:
Credits to Ruru Global Recruitment Services, Inc. Brought to you by The Pinoy OFW.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Like everything else, not all questions can be answered simply because information is stated as plainly as possible. That is, unless questions are asked directly and answered plainly. To do away with unnecessary back and forth regarding some of the questions applicants may have, we listed some of the most common questions that aspiring OFWs may want answered.
Here are some of them:
1. What services does Ruru Global Recruitment Services, Inc. provide?
As far as services is concerned, Ruru Global offers the same type of services recruitment agencies generally provide. That said, they also offer:
- Accreditation of foreign companies to recruit in the Philippines
- Manpower pooling
- Candidate interviews and screening
- Collection and processing of documents
- Training and trade tests
- Customized pre-departure orientation seminars
- Arrangement of departure requirements
- Consulting and post-deployment monitoring
- Post-deployment monitoring
2. I am interested in working abroad through Ruru Global’s placements. What should I do?
If you are interested in any of the positions offered by the companies affiliated with Ruru Global or you simply want to join the global workforce via Ruru Global’s placements, then you can send in your application via the Ruru Global website, email, or Jobstreet accounts.
3. Do I need to fill out an online application form even when they don’t have any job openings that match my skills and qualifications?
Yes. Ruru Global keeps their doors open to anyone who aspires to join the global workforce. However, it is a fact that not all applicants fit perfectly with a specific job, so you might not always be picked when a new position opens. However, do note that when you entrust your resume and personal information with Ruru Global, you can rest assured that you will be considered for your desired position once a job match appears.
4. How do I know if I get shortlisted or selected for a job?
If a job matches your qualifications, you will be contacted by a recruitment staff from Ruru Global Recruitment Services, Inc. either through your mobile number or email address. Having said that, applicants are encouraged to keep their lines open in any case. But, if you do find a Ruru Global job post which you think matches your qualifications and skills well, feel free to reach out to them by calling 8354-9612. You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Applicant inquiries). One other way is to visit the Ruru Global website at http://www.rururecruitment.com/ and send your inquiries via the Ruru Global Contact Us form (https://www.rururecruitment.com/upload.php).
5. If I am selected as a new hire, who will take care of processing my papers?
If you get hired for a job via Ruru Global, then you can rest assured that you will have all the help you need in processing your papers. After all, Ruru Global does offer services related to collection and processing of documents, training and trade tests, customized pre-departure orientation seminars, and arrangement of departure requirements.
6. Does Ruru Global have any other branches located in or out of the country?
No. Ruru Global Recruitment Services, Inc. only has one office – their main office. The Ruru Global main office is located at 2nd Floor, FRC Building Pedro Gil St. corner Taft Ave. Malate Manila 1004.
7. How do I stay updated on the latest jobs available via Ruru Global?
Staying updated on the latest job openings available via Ruru Global means regularly visiting either their Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/ruruglobal/) or their Jobstreet account (https://www.jobstreet.com.ph/en/job-search/jobs-at-ruru-global-recruitment-services-inc/).
Ruru Global Recruitment Services, Inc. (RGRSI) may have started as an expansion initiative for the conglomerate, AGS Group of Companies. However, they didn’t stay long as an expansion initiative. Instead, they carved their own name as a key player in the global recruitment industry by adopting unique and ethical recruitment values as well as systematic and organized process to deliver high quality service to their clients and to the talents who entrust their dream to work abroad with them.
For 12 years, Ruru Global has proven time and again that putting their priorities with their people works best, especially in the recruitment industry. Their honest dedication and commitment to success and good ethics and service sets them apart from the rest of their competitors in the industry while helping them establish a reputation for world-class and high quality talents and service that no sane company owner would turn down.
For more information on Ruru Global Recruitment Services, Inc. or for any inquiries or concerns, feel free to reach out to them via the following contact information:
Ruru Global Recruitment Services, Inc. Landbased Agency
Address: 2nd Floor, FRC Building Pedro Gil St. corner Taft Ave. Malate Manila 1004
Tel No/s: +632 8354 9612, +63 927 245 2740, +63 956 516 5864
Email Address: email@example.com (Applicant inquiries), firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com (Client Inquiries)
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ruruglobal/
For more information, inquiries, or concerns, you may also reach out to Ruru Global Recruitment Services Inc. by visiting the Contact Us page on the Ruru Global website (https://www.rururecruitment.com/contact.php). Do not forget to add your accurate contact information and a clear statement regarding your concerns so a Ruru Global staff can address it accordingly.